Reduce Belly

Can you please suggest a diet to gain muscle mass and to get rid of belly fat?

Query: Hi doctor, I am an 18-year-old male. My height is 191 cm, and my weight is 82 kgs. I was on a diet for six months earlier when I was 110 kgs. Now I have lost 27 kgs in six months. I am leaving my diet because I am feeling very tired. I think my body is in a nutritional deficiency state. I exercise ...  Read Full »

Dr. Subharanjini Ramesh

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq. com. You have already achieved your target. In fact, your normal weight range is around 85 to 90 kgs. You have not mentioned what exactly you eat. Without knowing your food habits, it is difficult to give diet advice. I can give you general diet advice. You are young. It is...  Read Full »

What causes a big belly?

Query: Hello doctor, I am a 23 year old male. My height is 5'6" and weight is 74 kg. I have a big belly with the rest of my body being a little leaner. I have continuous hunger even after I have had food. After a meal with five roti and a cup of rice, I will feel hungry within an hour or two. I have zero...  Read Full »

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com We are here to help you. You seem to be simply suffering from belly obesity that occurs as a result of a sedentary lifestyle. Excessive hunger is just a functional issue, that is since you eat, you get more hunger. It is a habit. Start exercising and join a ...  Read Full »

How can I reduce my stomach belly?

Query: Hello doctor, I want to reduce my stomach belly. I need some suggestion. I have a belly for the past six months.  Read Full »

Dr. Sumaiya Jamil

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. The belly fat around the waist can put you at risk of lots of diseases. Anything above 40 inches in men and 36 inches is obesity. Diet: count calories, keep a diary for food you are having daily. To reduce weight you have to cut on carbohydrates and fats. You can increa...  Read Full »