Reduce Belly

Can you please suggest a diet to gain muscle mass and to get rid of belly fat?

Query: My gender is male my age is 18 years old my height is 191 cm and my weight is 82 kgs i was on a diet for 6 months earlier i was 110 kgs i have lose 27 kgs in 6 months i am leaving my diet because i was felling very tired i think my body is in a nutrinal deficiancy. I am exercise a lot but i want to...  Read Full »

Dr. Subharanjini Ramesh

Dietician

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq. You have already achieved your target. In fact, your normal weight range is around 85-90kgs. You have not mentioned what exactly you eat. Without knowing your food habits, it is difficult to give diet advice. I can give you general advice regarding diet. You are young. It’s...  Read Full »

What causes a big belly?

Query: Hello doctor, I am a 23 year old male. My height is 5'6" and weight is 74 kg. I have a big belly with the rest of my body being a little leaner. I have continuous hunger even after I have had food. After a meal with five roti and a cup of rice, I will feel hungry within an hour or two. I have zero...  Read Full »

Criticalcare Physician, Diabetologist, General Medicine Physician, Internal Medicine Physician, Medical Gastroenterologist, Nephrologist, Pulmonologist, Rheumatologist

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com We are here to help you. You seem to be simply suffering from belly obesity that occurs as a result of a sedentary lifestyle. Excessive hunger is just a functional issue, that is since you eat, you get more hunger. It is a habit. Start exercising and join a ...  Read Full »

How to lose belly fat?

Query: Hi doctor, In two months, I am going to be 24. My weight is 52 kg and my height is 5 feet 3.5 inches. I want to lose some weight, especially belly fat and side fat. Please give me a solution. Thank you.  Read Full »

Dr. Swapan Banerjee

Dietician, Fitness Expert, Nutritionist

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. Thanks for your question. I can see your BMI (body mass index) is 20.0. This is quite standard as per your weight and height are concerned. For losing weight, you should go for meal planning that is diet. Maintain disciplined lifestyle, rest and also daily few fr...  Read Full »

How do I reduce my belly fat?

Query: Hi doctor, I started going to the gym a few days ago. Comparatively, I am taking good diet now. But, my belly fat is increasing. Currently, I am under the following diet, 7 AM:- Breakfast with two boiled eggs; 10:30 AM:- Two boiled eggs; 12:30 PM:- Lunch; 4 PM:- Two bananas and by 4:30 PM I go to th...  Read Full »

Dr. Swapan Banerjee

Dietician, Fitness Expert, Nutritionist

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Your breakfast is fine. You should not take too many eggs. You should not take again the same two boiled eggs at 10:30 AM and after working out. Instead of egg, you can try sprouts, green peas, stew, milk 200 ml, oat, and dalia 100 g approximately. Take vegetarian/non-v...  Read Full »

How can I reduce my stomach belly?

Query: Hello doctor, I want to reduce my stomach belly. I need some suggestion. I have a belly for the past six months.  Read Full »

Dr. Sumaiya Jamil

Family Physician, General Practitioner

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. The belly fat around the waist can put you at risk of lots of diseases. Anything above 40 inches in men and 36 inches is obesity. Diet: count calories, keep a diary for food you are having daily. To reduce weight you have to cut on carbohydrates and fats. You can increa...  Read Full »

How to lose belly fat fast?

Query: Hello doctor, I am a 22 year old girl. My height is 165 cm and I weigh 54 kg. How could I reduce my belly fat? I try skipping meals, but it causes acidity and constipation. Please help.  Read Full »

Dr. Shilpi Rajnish Gupta

Homeopathic Physician

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Skipping meals to reduce belly is absolutely unhealthy. Instead avoid oily, spicy, deep fried food items and take more of green vegetables and fruits. To overcome constipation take a lot of fibrous foods. Drink plenty of water. Avoid excess sleep at noon. Avoid a...  Read Full »

Kindly suggest a diet plan to reduce weight and belly fat.

Query: Hello doctor, I am trying to reduce my weight and belly fat, but I am not able to reduce my belly fat successfully. I am also getting kidney stones frequently and undergone surgery just two weeks back and also six months back. I want to reduce my belly fat without getting kidney stones. Let me brief...  Read Full »

Dr. Swapan Banerjee

Dietician, Fitness Expert, Nutritionist

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. You can practice some brisk home body poses and exercises other than walking or running. Also, reduce your calorie to lose weight with low carbohydrate diet. Have mainly two roti, mix vegetables, citrus fruits and cucumber. Take vegan based diet, less organi...  Read Full »

How to reduce belly fat in a diabetic?

Query: Hello doctor, My father is a diabetic since 25 years. He had bypass surgery last year and has gained some belly fat. He is taking medication for lipids. He has grade 2 fatty liver with no symptoms. Please examine my father's recent ultrasound which was done to check his enlarged prostate. Also, pl...  Read Full »

Dr. Rajesh Kumar Padhan

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. His ultrasound (attachment removed to protect patient identity) of abdomen suggests fatty liver. Liver function test (LFT) is normal. This indicates there is fat in liver, but it is not damaging liver. There is no specific treatment for fatty liver. Main treatment to ...  Read Full »