Q. I want a diet and supplement plan to reduce my belly fat.

Dr. Sumiya Sulthana

I am gaining belly fat for the last two months, so I want a diet and supplements plan to reduce my body fat. I am not fat but starting to gain belly fat. I do not have any health issues. However, I have an eyesight problem, so I am wearing spectacles from a young age. I also have dandruff and suffer from hair loss. My height is 5 feet 11 inches, and my weight is 83 kg.

Please guide me.

#

Reducing excess calories will slow down your metabolism and immunity; hence it is essential to take care of health by eating.

I still need many details for proper medical intervention so that I can provide a customized diet plan.

Follow the tips like:

1) Increase high-protein diet. Include almonds, six pieces of walnuts per day, vegetables, paneer, soya, and tofu.

2) Include chia seeds and flaxseeds.

3) Do follow the same workout regime and planks.

4) Increase fluid intake.

5) Do get eight to nine hours of sleep.

6) Manage stress with meditation.

7) Do breathing exercises.

8) Manage to follow small frequent meals.

9) Do take 1600 kcal diet, carbohydrates - 50%, protein - 30%, fat - 20%, and increase fibre intake up to 30% of your diet.

If required, need to add Whey protein. For more updates, consult through the call option.

|