I am gaining belly fat for the last two months, so I want a diet and supplements plan to reduce my body fat. I am not fat but starting to gain belly fat. I do not have any health issues. However, I have an eyesight problem, so I am wearing spectacles from a young age. I also have dandruff and suffer from hair loss. My height is 5 feet 11 inches, and my weight is 83 kg.
Please guide me.
Welcome to icliniq.com.
Reducing excess calories will slow down your metabolism and immunity; hence it is essential to take care of health by eating.
I still need many details for proper medical intervention so that I can provide a customized diet plan.
Follow the tips like:
1) Increase high-protein diet. Include almonds, six pieces of walnuts per day, vegetables, paneer, soya, and tofu.
2) Include chia seeds and flaxseeds.
3) Do follow the same workout regime and planks.
4) Increase fluid intake.
5) Do get eight to nine hours of sleep.
6) Manage stress with meditation.
7) Do breathing exercises.
8) Manage to follow small frequent meals.
9) Do take 1600 kcal diet, carbohydrates - 50%, protein - 30%, fat - 20%, and increase fibre intake up to 30% of your diet.
If required, need to add Whey protein. For more updates, consult through the call option.
Was this answer helpful?|
Same symptoms doesn’t mean you have the same problem. Consult a doctor now!
Before proceeding, I would like to emphasize that this is very important to me as I have undergone several tests and I have been advised to consult a dietician or nutritionist to follow up my symptoms ... Read fullKindly advise about the food that can be given to my 6 months old baby.
Complementary feeds should be a balanced diet means it should have all the essential nutrients that are, carbohydrates, proteins, fats, vitamins and minerals ... Read fullKindly suggest diet for my 18 months old son with beta thalassemia intermedia.
Please suggest some diet for him to maintain his health ... Give nutritious diet and vegetarian protein sources, avoid meat and liver .... Read full
Ask your health query to a doctor online?Ask a Nutritionist Now