Secretion Of Seminal Fluid

Why do I have seminal leak and testis pain on excitement?

Query: Hi doctor, I am experiencing seminal leak and pain in left testis on excitement without sex. Situation worsens when excited after exercising. This seminal discharge is causing anxiety and pain. I am having this problem since last 10 years. Please help.  Read Full »

Dr. Purushottam Sah

Obstetrician And Gynaecologist, Sexologist, Andrologist, Infertility Specialist

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. I have read and understood your problem. It may be due to infection of epididymis or prostate. You should do ultrasound of scrotum, prostate and also bacterial culture along with drug sensitivity of prostatic massage fluid, after which a course of suitable antib...  Read Full »

My penis becomes erect with seminal fluid discharge when my partner touches me. What can I do?

Query: Hello doctor,I am 21 years old with weight 58 kg, and height 5'7". My penis size is 6 cm in normal, in erect it is 12 cm. Is this normal? What are the normal sex and ejaculation time? I feel very uncomfortable when I meet my girlfriend or talk with her in the phone about some hot topic because my pe...  Read Full »

Dr. Raveendran Sr

Sexologist, Diabetologist, Andrologist, General Practitioner

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. I can understand your concern about your symptoms. Many research says the average length of a flaccid penis is 3.61 inches, while the average length of an erect penis is 5.16 inches. Few studies recommended flaccid penis length of less than 1.6 inches or an erect pen...  Read Full »

Is Female Orgasm Necessary For Conceiving?

Query: Hi doctor, Is female orgasm necessary to get conceive? Are both male and female orgasms required at the same time for conceiving? After sex some amount of semen leaks out, is it normal? Please give me some suggestion. Thank you.  Read Full »

Dr. Kamalpreet Kaur Nagpal

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. Female orgasm is not at all necessary for conceiving. Many females experience orgasm after many years of sexual activity. Male and female orgasm at the same time is also not necessary for conceiving. It is normal for some semen to leak after sex and even leaks out tota...  Read Full »

Why do I have pain in the groin on erection?

Query: Hi doctor, I am a 32 year old healthy male. After defecation, I have secretion of seminal fluid, which is followed by pain in the penis. On erection, I have slight pain in the groin.  Read Full »

Dr. Madathupalayam Madhankumar

Surgical Gastroenterologist, General Practitioner, Family Physician, Vascular Surgeon

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Secretion of seminal fluid after defecation is a normal event. Do not worry about it. The reason for the pain could be due to an infection, and it has to be diagnosed. The location and the source of infection have to be identified. Please get the following tests done: ...  Read Full »

Whenever I think of sex,my penis starts secreting a transparent fluid.Is this a normal condition or some disease?

Query: Hello doctor, I am a 20 year old male. Whenever I think of sex, my penis starts secreting a transparent fluid which keeps on coming out from my penis until I masturbate. Also if I do not masturbate after the excitation, my penis starts paining. Is this a normal condition or some disease? After 1-2...  Read Full »

Dr. Shubham Mehta

Psychiatrist, Psychotherapist, Sexologist, Sleep Medicine Physician

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. What you are experiencing is a normal process. Whenever men are excited, the secretions start discharging from penis. The fluid which discharges initially is the pre-ejaculatory fluid (pre-cum). When you masturbate, the seminal fluid is discharged. Slight pain after...  Read Full »