Q. What are the skin care products to enhance complexion?

Dr. Yeshwanth Kumar
Published on Oct 09, 2018

I am a dark complexion person with age of 31 years and I am happy with the natural appearance but my all family members are fair complexion except me. Sometimes it is disbalances my confidence. It is my request. Kindly suggest me some face wash or face cream which helps me to get little enhancement in my complexion. But please steroid free.

Dr. Yeshwanth Kumar

Dermatology Venereology
#

Can you please upload a few pictures if possible for diagnosis and advise proper treatment?

I have attached my picture, kindly help.

Dr. Yeshwanth Kumar

Dermatology Venereology
#

Start using sunscreen like Suncote 30 SPF or Face guard 30 SPF daily twice morning and afternoon over full face apply as a thin layer. Rejuglow gel apply at night regularly and it is safe. Tablet Limcee (Vitamin C 500 mg) twice daily for three months. The response will come slow but have patience and these creams are safe. If you want a little faster result, you can try for chemical peeling.

Baby Skin Care

Article Overview: This article focuses on the products that should be used for baby skin. Read Article

In today’s scenario, there are lots of child skincare products, which confuse us. Parents should buy those products that are marketed by branded companies and have been in the market for a long duration of time. Bathing or Cleaning Your Baby Bathing is usually required for maintaining proper...  Read Article

Article Overview: This article discusses a few tips to manage and protect your skin during winter. Read Article

Dr. Anagha Kumar

Skin, the largest and the most attractive organ of our body faces a lot of challenges during winters. Cold, dry winters tend to steal the moisture from your skin making it appear flaky, dry and dull. There are also a few diseases like psoriasis and atopic dermatitis that have an increased incidence ...  Read Article

Vitamin-D Deficiency and Rickets In Children

Article Overview: Extreme and prolonged vitamin D deficiency in children can result in rickets, which makes their bone soft and weak. This article discusses in detail the causes, investigations, and management of rickets. Read Article

Dr. Babu Lal Meena
Paediatrician

Rickets is a disease of growing bone that occurs in children. It occurs due to failure of bone mineralization. It's management is necessary to maintain growth of the child. It requires simple investigations and supplementation of vitamin D and calcium. Causes It occurs mostly due to vitamin D defici...  Read Article