When I inhale and exhale, I feel a crackling sound, and then I cough, and then I salivate, which gives me relief. I have been facing it for so long, but it was not constant, but now for one month, it is constant. I have used many medications, but no use. I have asthma. Currently, I am taking cough syrup. Kindly help me.
Welcome to icliniq.com.
Other than asthma, I think you may be having oesophageal reflux or GERD (gastroesophageal reflux disorder).
Are you spitting out saliva only, or is there sputum also?
You can try the following to get relief:
1) Breathing exercises.
2) Avoid spicy, chilly, and refined foods.
3) Take plenty of fluids, warm. Not ice-cold drinks or foods.
4) Avoid alcohol and aerated beverages.
5) Do saline gargling twice a day with warm water.
6) Also, plain steam inhalation can help.
7) You can take food in smaller quantities in short intervals.
8) Try to walk or do some exercises daily.
9) Try to lie down with chest at an elevation, not flat on the bed.
10) You can take Pantoprazole 40 plus Domperidone 10 mg twice a day, one hour before food for ten days.
Please get back to me after ten days for an assessment.
If not better you can undergo some tests
I hope this was helpful.
Was this answer helpful?|
Same symptoms doesn’t mean you have the same problem. Consult a doctor now!
The other common symptoms include fever, chills, and breathing difficulties ... The common signs and symptoms in adults include: Chest pain on breathing ... Read fullMy cough lasted only for a week and the doctor says it is tuberculosis.Please help.
Hello doctor, I recently recorded a three-minute video and listened to it before sending it. In that video, a couple of words stood out to me that was not enunciated well. I have posted a short mini-clip of each word. In the context "be writing a s... Read fullIs GERD(Gastroesophageal reflux disease) curable permanently through medicines?
Hello doctor, I often eat deep fried potatoes with chilly powder. Some say that it will turn into bad materials after they reach the belly. I do not believe it. Is that true? Why is it so? Read full
Ask your health query to a doctor online?Ask an Internal Medicine Physician Now