Medical Advice on "Dermatology" Issues

Dr. Ashwini  V  Swamy
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. I saw your blood report (attachment removed to protect patient identity). It shows that you had a herpes infection in the past, but the IgM is normal meaning no infection at present. Bumps on genitalia are difficult to ... View thread »

Dr. Atishay  Bukharia
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. You might be suffering from candidal balanoposthitis. Please send good quality photographs of the lesion taken in a natural light for confirmation of diagnosis and treatment. Regards. For more information consult a ... View thread »

Dr. Asmeet Kaur Sawhney
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Worsening of acne is not because of Lymecycline as the medicine takes time to start its action. It is simply the closed comedones which are converting into active pimples. For more information consult a dermatologist ... View thread »

Dr. Suvash  Sahu
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. I have seen your query and your attachment (attachment removed to protect patient identity). With your description and the given picture, it seems you have clubbed fingers. There are numerous causes for ... View thread »

Dr. Kakkar S
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. I have noted your concern and I have viewed the image (attachment removed to protect patient identity). You seem to have eyelid dermatitis, either seborrheic dermatitis or contact dermatitis. Though Cortisone ... View thread »

Dr. Sampada Avinash  Thakare
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. One should always look for the following changes for melanocytic nevus: Change in color and irregular surface. Increase in the size of the lesion. Irregular margins. Inflammation. Bleeding, crusting, and ... View thread »

Dr. Kakkar S
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. I have noted your concern and I have viewed the images (attachment removed to protect patient identity). She has some postinflammatory pigmentary changes at the site of the trauma, that is hyperpigmentation and ... View thread »

Dr. Sampada Avinash  Thakare
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. You seem to have digital intertrigo. Continue the application of antifungal cream which you have. Also, Salactin paint (a combination of Salicylic acid and Lactic acid) can be applied at bedtime. Still, if there is no ... View thread »

Dr. Sampada Avinash  Thakare
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. Since the last two years, is there a continuous worsening of this condition or was there on and off episodes? Revert back with an image. Revert with more information to a dermatologist online --> ... View thread »

Dr. Sandeep  Golla
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. I saw your pictures (attachment removed to protect patient identity). Nails are absolutely normal with minimal pitting in few nails which is considered as normal physiological changes in many individuals and dryness in ... View thread »