Medical Advice on "Dermatology"

Dr. Suvash  Sahu
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. I have seen your query and concern and have examined your picture (attachment removed to protect patient identity). With your descriptions and given picture, it seems you have scrotum steatocystoma multiplex. It is a ... View thread »

Dr. Shanza  Ikram
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. I have gone through your case. Yes, these are folliculitis (attachment removed to protect patient identity) and occur when small hair is growing especially when hair removing is not done in a proper direction. When you ... View thread »

Dr. Suvash  Sahu
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. I have gone through your query and attachment (attachment removed to protect patient identity). You have developed tinea cruris. It is a fungal infection of the groin area. Stop applying Candid B (Beclomethasone and ... View thread »

Dr. Suvash  Sahu
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. I have gone through the query and examined your given picture (attachment removed to protect patient identity). Please say whether you have this problem from birth. You are right, most of the sebaceous nevus are hairless ... View thread »

Dr. Suvash  Sahu
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. You are suffering from rosacea. It occurs due to solar damage, and it leads to vasomotor instability causing erythema on the face, and a tendency to flush easily. Identify the triggering factors and avoid it. The common ... View thread »

Dr. Shanza  Ikram
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. I have gone through your case. There are many causes and clinical presentation of lip cancer. You should provide a complete history of the lesion for how long it has been there and also send picture as well. Or please ... View thread »

Dr. Atishay  Bukharia
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Is there any burning? Any other area affected? Looking forward to your response in order to help you ... View thread »

Dr. Atishay  Bukharia
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Exactly how long it has been there? Please send few more close up photographs? Any family history? Any history of diabetes mellitus or hypertension or any other medical illness ... View thread »

Dr. Suvash  Sahu
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. With your descriptions, it seems that you have developed tinea cruris. It requires a minimum of two to three months to have a complete cure. I would suggest you take tablet Itraconazole 100 mg once daily and use 2 % ... View thread »

Dr. Kakkar S
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. You have urticaria or hives. These medicines are safe, and they can be continued for a while if the problem persists. Hives can happen in response to a food allergen or food preservative, medications, infections, and ... View thread »