Medical Advice on "Dermatology" Issues

Dr. Ashwini  V  Swamy
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Use aloe vera cream twice daily. It will help to moisturize your skin. Do you get flushing or redness on your face when eating spicy food? Hot coffee or tea? Stress? Do you get more red pimples during your menstrual ... View thread »

Dr. Sreelakshmi S
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. I understand your concern. You should use sunscreens with SPF 50 or more daily. Try to avoid sun exposure as possible. The creams used to increase skin color will do more harm than good. Melanin is the pigment which ... View thread »

Dr. Ashwini  V  Swamy
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. I am sorry the picture is slightly blurred (attachment removed to protect patient identity). I am not able to make out if the lesion is a bump or blister or a pustule. It is very important for me to have a clear view of ... View thread »

Dr. Sandeep  Golla
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Your concern is balanoposthitis by your description. It is due to a candidial yeast infection. Which will flare according to our immunity. It is not contagious and not harmful. Get your fasting and postprandial blood ... View thread »

Dr. Yeshwanth  Kumar
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. What is the duration of the scar? Can you please upload a few pictures? For more information consult a dermatologist online --> ... View thread »

Dr. Kakkar S
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. I have noted your concern and I have viewed the images (attachment removed to protect patient identity). It looks to be a pretty benign nevus to me. Well defined, uniform colored, small, rough to oval, and ... View thread »

Dr. Sampada Avinash  Thakare
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. Did you have nuts, fish or sour food before the onset of lesions? How many doses of Allegra tablet has been taken till now? Is this itching associated with wheals or hives which appear for few minutes to hours? If you ... View thread »

Dr. Asmeet Kaur Sawhney
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. I have gone through your complaint and you seem to be having dermatitis. I would recommend you to apply topical steroid like Mometasone cream on the affected area twice daily for two weeks and take antihistaminic like ... View thread »

Dr. Meha  Malhotra
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. I need a few details to help you in a proper manner. For what condition you are taking antibiotics? Is it a self-medication or prescribed by a doctor? Have you got your blood sugar levels checked? Any significant medical ... View thread »

Dr. Atishay  Bukharia
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. I have seen the photos attached by you (attachment removed to protect patient identity). It is going in favor of herpes. For further queries consult a dermatologist online --> ... View thread »