Medical Advice on "Infertility"

Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. The normal hCG levels in a singleton pregnancy as follows: At 4-5 weeks the HCG level ranges between 200-7000.At 5-6 weeks the HCG level ranges between 200-32,000.At 6-8 weeks the HCG level ranges between 4,000-150,000. ... View thread »

Dr. Purushottam  Sah
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. I have read and understood your problem. (attachment removed to protect patient identity) However, I would like you to answer a few questions so that I can help you better. Did you get a pelvic ultrasound scan done? ... View thread »

Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. As I have learned that your last pregnancy was five years back and that your menses have been regular since last six months and you have been trying for last two years without any use of contraceptive practices to ... View thread »

Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. Keeping your history in mind, it is suggested that possible endometriosis or PID which can be the cause of raised CA125 should be ruled out with a diagnostic laparoscopy and peritoneal lavage for culture and possible ... View thread »

Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. Your AMH (anti-mullerian hormone) levels are very low indicating poor ovarian reserve and a TSH (thyroid stimulating hormone) of 7 at 25 mcg Thyroxine is still high. It should be less than 4 ideally to support ... View thread »

Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. Your husband is suffering from asthenoteratozoospermia where motility is very less and dead sperms are high, likely due to infection, yes. The life cycle of sperms is 120 days and hence at least three months of ... View thread »

Dr. Ashwini  Nanasaheb  Talpe
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Since the vaginal swab shows E-coli (attachment removed to protect patient identity), it would be better to undergo a course of antibiotics for you and your wife in order to improve chances of IVF. If you wish you can ... View thread »

Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. The LH levels are more than 10 as expected in PCOD, ideally should be less than 7, but still on the lower side. You can continue with the protocol and ideally LH surge occurs at 20 and usually the follicle is matter ... View thread »

Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. PCOD is a polycystic ovarian disease which causes increase testosterone levels in women with androgenic features and multiple small cysts in ovaries. It is one of the most common reasons for irregular menses, ... View thread »

Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. How are you doing? You are about 14 weeks gestation, based on your last menstrual period. At this size, the embryo is easily visible. The blood test will also have high hormonal levels. Pregnancy hormone detected by scan ... View thread »