Medical Advice on "Infertility"

Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. The ultrasound reports show that you have hydrosalpinx and bilateral endometriotic ovarian cysts (attachment removed to protect patient identity). Hydrosalpinx indicates a chronic pelvic infection which can be treated ... View thread »

Dr. Purushottam  Sah
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. First, we should consider the reason behind the fact that she needs pills to get periods. Was she diagnosed with any hormonal problem? If not then she has to do blood/serum tests. Hb % (hemoglobin), TC (total blood ... View thread »

Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. How are you doing today? I would like to put forth a few facts of IVF or embryology. 1. Your wife is in the perfect age for pregnancy. 19 to 35 years is the best age. 2. Her body weight is normal, so a hormonal ... View thread »

Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. If a cervical polyp is removed anytime, there will be some fresh blood. So it is not advisable to have any medication for pregnancy, in the same cycle as the removal. As blood is not a good medium for sperms, sperm ... View thread »

Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. The normal hCG levels in a singleton pregnancy as follows: At 4-5 weeks the HCG level ranges between 200-7000.At 5-6 weeks the HCG level ranges between 200-32,000.At 6-8 weeks the HCG level ranges between 4,000-150,000. ... View thread »

Dr. Purushottam  Sah
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. I have read and understood your problem. (attachment removed to protect patient identity) However, I would like you to answer a few questions so that I can help you better. Did you get a pelvic ultrasound scan done? ... View thread »

Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. As I have learned that your last pregnancy was five years back and that your menses have been regular since last six months and you have been trying for last two years without any use of contraceptive practices to ... View thread »

Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. Keeping your history in mind, it is suggested that possible endometriosis or PID which can be the cause of raised CA125 should be ruled out with a diagnostic laparoscopy and peritoneal lavage for culture and possible ... View thread »

Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. Your AMH (anti-mullerian hormone) levels are very low indicating poor ovarian reserve and a TSH (thyroid stimulating hormone) of 7 at 25 mcg Thyroxine is still high. It should be less than 4 ideally to support ... View thread »

Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. Your husband is suffering from asthenoteratozoospermia where motility is very less and dead sperms are high, likely due to infection, yes. The life cycle of sperms is 120 days and hence at least three months of ... View thread »