Medical Advice on "Psychiatry"

Dr. Kumarshri  Shriniwas  Saraswat
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. A heartbreak or a fall out of a relationship is a saddening experience. There is a feeling of loss coupled with damage to self-esteem. But lots of people experience it at least once in life. Here are a few tips to ... View thread »

Dr. Vandana   Patidar
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Your friend is suffering from anxiety disorder and panic attacks (an extreme form of anxiety). Anxiety occurs when our brain starts sensing danger without any external cause following which body and brain come to the ... View thread »

Dr. Nidhi Jain Bukharia
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. You are having headache for the last one year, so definitely treatment is needed. There are two possibilities in this case. It may be a tension-type headache (as you are tensed due to preparation) or a migraine (of ... View thread »

Dr. Kumarshri  Shriniwas  Saraswat
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. Let us summarize your complaints, thoughts of running away from the current situation, occasional suicidal ideas, avoidance of marriage. Marriage is a cause of joy but it is a stress in itself. So, maybe you are ... View thread »

Dr. Kumarshri  Shriniwas  Saraswat
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. This symptom of hearing things when there is no sound is known as an auditory hallucination. At his age, there could be a number of causes of the same as: 1. A stroke which has affected the blood supply of the part ... View thread »

Dr. Bharat  Udey
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. Quetiapine is an atypical antipsychotic, with a half-life of less than 24 hours. It has a benefit of not causing extrapyramidal side effects. However, it can cause sedation, postural hypotension, and urinary ... View thread »

Dr. Vandana   Patidar
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. I can see you are in a tough situation. Every relationship has many aspects which are mutual like mutual respect, mutual care, mutual love, mutual expectations. The problem arises when there is an imbalance in partners ... View thread »

Dr. Ashok  Kumar Choudhary
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. I read your query and understand your concerns. First of all, I would like to inform you that from the described symptoms it seems that there is Generalized Anxiety Disorder with panic attacks. Both of these disorders ... View thread »

Dr. Vandana   Patidar
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. The problem you are experiencing is called a panic attack. In this problem, the person feels as if he is going to have a heart attack but this does not happen. This problem usually starts in young age. I would advise ... View thread »

Dr. Vandana   Patidar
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. Your friend's mother is showing an aggressive and abusive behavior which indicates serious mental illness. There can be an element of delusion of persecution that is suspiciousness of being killed by her son, which is ... View thread »