Medical Advice on "Psychiatry"

Dr. Punya Mulky
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. I understand you are suffering a lot due to your depression and anxiety. Most medications given for depression as well as anxiety have similar efficacy. As per the history given by you, I think you have benefited from ... View thread »

Dr. Ashish   Khandelwal
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. We understand your problem. The symptoms that you have told fit into generalized anxiety disorder with depressive symptoms. You had treatment in the past, and you were better with that. This time because of your ... View thread »

Dr. Seikhoo  Bishnoi
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. I can understand your problem. This was absolutely normal. Sometimes due to distraction right at the time of ejaculation results in poor or no orgasm and this is normal. This does not show that a person is weak. Remain ... View thread »

Dr. Parth  Singh
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. The nature of pain you described fits into the diagnosis of vascular headache. It merely occurs due to dilation of blood vessels in the scalp and inflammation of perivascular tissues. Although it causes significant ... View thread »

Dr. Manish  Bajpayee
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. From your detailed information, I feel that you have responded to medication. All SSRI (selective serotonin reuptake inhibitor) medications tend to over time make the person who takes them more relaxed. This could be ... View thread »

Dr. Parth  Singh
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Let me make it very clear. Masturbation is a completely harmless and natural sexual act. Almost 100 % of teenagers masturbate. Nightfall is a natural phenomenon and occurs to everyone in adolescence. Physical power and ... View thread »

Dr. Vandana   Patidar
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Olanzapine is an antipsychotic medicine. Yes, Olanzapine is available in injectable form. If Olanzapine is causing some effects then it can be changed to other antipsychotic like Aripiprazole, Risperidone or Ziprasidone. ... View thread »

Dr. Parth  Singh
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Both adult and childhood ADHD needs to be treated with medicines. Three medicines are the first line drugs used to treat ADHD namely Methamphetamine (Adderal), Methylphenidate (Concerta) and Atomoxetine (Strattera). The ... View thread »

Dr. Parth  Singh
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. The best answer is to ask yourself whether you wish to and looking forward to marrying her or not? If not, you need to move on. A girl, unlike man, cannot call and text you just for the sake of pleasing you. Girls are ... View thread »

Dr. Seikhoo  Bishnoi
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. First of all, this is not a serious mental issue. Just remain relaxed. You have social anxiety most likely and this anxiety is resulting in symptoms like blushing when you are getting attention, difficulty in making ... View thread »