Medical Advice on "Radiology"

Dr. Vivek  Chail
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Review of the MRI scan images (attachment removed to protect patient identity). Cervical spine: There is mild straightening of the cervical vertebrae. There is a likely small osteophyte in the anterior superior end plate ... View thread »

Dr. Vivek  Chail
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. I had a detailed look at the contrast images of your mother (attachment removed to protect patient identity). There appears to be light gray to black areas seen in the central portion of T1 and the left side of T2 ... View thread »

Dr. Vivek  Chail
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com.I have read through your query in detail. Please find my observations below. The cervix appears normal. This is the mouth of the uterus and is normal. The inner layer of the uterus is called the endometrium. It is ... View thread »

Dr. Vivek  Chail
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. I have read through your query and reports (attachment removed to protect patient identity) in detail. Please find my observations below. There are mild age-related changes like prominent markings on the surface of the ... View thread »

Dr. Vivek  Chail
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Your chest X-ray shows some changes in the lungs (attachment removed to protect patient identity) and is likely from any old infection like TB if you had it previously. It can also be from smoking if you were smoking for ... View thread »

Dr. Chitrangada
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. I think a 3T MRI scan will be the best modality to show a sports hernia as any small sprain or tear of the muscle can be seen best on MRI rather than USG or CT scan ... View thread »

Dr. Vivek  Chail
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com.I have read through your query in detail and have gone through the MRI (attachment removed to protect patient identity). Please find my observations below. There is straightening of the cervical spine. Mild degenerative ... View thread »

Dr. Vivek  Chail
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. I have read through the 10 images uploaded, 8 CT images and two report images (attachment removed to protect patient identity). You are right about the haziness posterior to the nodule in images 97-99/ 241. So what we ... View thread »

Dr. Vivek  Chail
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Following is the reply after viewing your images (attachment removed to protect patient identity). Review of cervical spine MRI. In C2-C3 disc level, there is a mild left neural foraminal compromise. In C3-C4 and C4-C5 ... View thread »

Dr. Vivek  Chail
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. I have viewed your X-ray images (attachment removed to protect patient identity). X-ray chest PA view and X-ray chest lateral view. The lung markings are mildly prominent and it can be a normal finding in many ... View thread »