Q. How can speech difficulty in 6 years old be treated?

Dr. Vedprakash Verma

My daughter is 6 years old having trouble in speech. While taking she cannot clearly pronounce word R and L. She always speaks L instead of R.

Dr. Vedprakash Verma

#

This means her neurological development is normal, memory and intelligence intact. This kind of giggling or word pronunciation is common up to 8 to 10 years, with age it will improve. Then no need to worry, just she needs speech therapy. I will tell you tomorrow what you have to do and whom you have to meet for speech therapy.

| 

Thank you so much.

Dr. Vedprakash Verma

#

You are welcome. Take care.

| 

Thank you again. We will meet a speech therapist.

Dr. Vedprakash Verma

#

Good. Keep me updated.

| 
Sir can i get address for speach therapy in utterpredesh or bihar

Dr. Vedprakash Verma

# Nalanda hearing and speech therapy cethebits in patna (bihar?)

Jst Google the name and you will get complete address.

|