Spinal Cord Compression

Why do I get back pain on left side while sitting, standing, and sleeping?

Query: Hello doctor, I have back pain on the left side and cannot move on that side. The pain was between my belly and back, but now it is only on my back at the end of the spinal cord. While sitting, standing, or even sleeping, I can feel the pain in this area and it lasts for one week. I am currently ta...  Read Full »

Dr. Akshay Kumar Saxena

Orthopaedician And Traumatologist, Spine Surgeon

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. You are very young to actually have persistent back pains. There are many causes of pain in the lower back region. It can be due to faulty posture, related to weak muscles, issues with disc, narrowing of spinal canal, or any bony instability besides many others. So accu...  Read Full »

What could be the reason for weak arms, tingling in fingers with neck and back stiffness?

Query: Hello doctor, I am a 44-year-old male and I weigh about 85 kg. I have neck pain especially at the sides and arm for the last one year. My left arm feels weaker. Sometimes I feel tingling in random fingers. I have morning neck and back stiffness also. Please guide to a set of exercises that I can ...  Read Full »

Dr. Hemang Sudhakarbhai Jani

Fitness Expert, Physiotherapist

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. I have gone through your query. As you mentioned, you are suffering from neck pain which shows as nerve pain as per your experience. As your complaints are left arm feels weaker, sometimes tingling in random fingers with morning neck and back stiffness, I feel it is com...  Read Full »

What could be the reason for tingling sensation on neck and back?

Query: Hello doctor, About a week ago, I started to notice a fuzzy tingling sensation going down my neck and back when I look down at the floor. If I continue to stretch my head forward and back, I no longer get the sensation down my back and neck, but this sensation will come back after I have not looked...  Read Full »

Dr. Saurabh Pandey

Family Physician, General Practitioner

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. Your query will be addressed properly and you will be provided with best of the treatment, I assure you that. Now Coming to your condition, your BMI (26.2) comes in preobese category which could be one of the cause of tingling sensation because weight puts more...  Read Full »

Spinal compression fracture has not healed. Please help.

Query: Hi doctor, 8 months back, had a spinal compression fracture of the T12 vertebrae caused by a large fall into water. Currently it is ‘stable’ meaning I can walk and move. No gross deformity, I have motor and sensory function within normal limit. I have aggravated pain when I bend forward...  Read Full »

Dr. Lokesh

General Practitioner, Orthopaedician And Traumatologist, Spine Health Specialist, Spine Surgeon, Family Physician

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. I have seen your CT scan and X-rays (attachment removed to protect patient identity), it has been sometime now since you got the injury, and I would not expect any more soft tissue or bony healing now, Suggesting non-invasive treatment now would only comprise of DAILY p...  Read Full »

Does my spine MRI point towards sciatica?

Query: Hello doctor, I am 38 years old male with height 5'9" and weight 65 kg facing a problem of pain in left leg, weakness, and numbness, tingling in feet and stiffness in thighs along with pain in calf muscles. I am facing a difficulty in walking. I have done an MRI of the spine. Please provide with ap...  Read Full »

Dr. Akshay Kumar Saxena

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. You have mentioned a pain in the left leg along with weakness, tingling, and numbness. First of all, can you tell me the duration of your symptoms? Is there any associated back pain as well? If your leg pain more or your back pain? How much distance can you walk on a...  Read Full »

Why is there numbness in the hands after so many years of accident?

Query: Hello doctor, My brother met with an accident 20 years ago. Now, he has some numbness in his hands. We have attached the reports of the scan had recently. Kindly suggest treatment.  Read Full »

Dr. Aida Quka

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. I have carefully reviewed the uploaded MRI (magnetic resonance imaging) report (attachment removed to protect patient identity). It indicates cervical spinal cord compression in the cervical region. This compression is responsible for his hand numbness. For this re...  Read Full »