Spinal Cord Compression

Does my spine MRI point towards sciatica?

Query: Hello doctor, I am 38 years old male with height 5'9" and weight 65 kg facing a problem of pain in left leg, weakness, and numbness, tingling in feet and stiffness in thighs along with pain in calf muscles. I am facing a difficulty in walking. I have done an MRI of the spine. Please provide with ap...  Read Full »

Dr. Akshay Kumar Saxena

Orthopaedician And Traumatologist, Spine Surgeon

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. You have mentioned a pain in the left leg along with weakness, tingling, and numbness. First of all, can you tell me the duration of your symptoms? Is there any associated back pain as well? If your leg pain more or your back pain? How much distance can you walk on a...  Read Full »

Why is there numbness in the hands after so many years of accident?

Query: Hello doctor, My brother met with an accident 20 years ago. Now, he has some numbness in his hands. We have attached the reports of the scan had recently. Kindly suggest treatment.  Read Full »

Dr. Aida Quka

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. I have carefully reviewed the uploaded MRI (magnetic resonance imaging) report (attachment removed to protect patient identity). It indicates cervical spinal cord compression in the cervical region. This compression is responsible for his hand numbness. For this re...  Read Full »