Q. I have stretch marks on my breast. What does that mean?

Dr. Uzma Arqam

I am 18 years old and I am starting to get stretch marks on my breast. Does that mean they will grow? I am currently a 34D cup and my mom is a 36DD.

#

It is your teenage and you are in growing and developmental phase of life still. The reproductive system is still under the process of growth and that is why you could experience different changes. Breast could have effects of menstrual cycles hormones that can give you strech like feeling. During ovulation, fertilization, excitement, stress, hormonal change, pregnancy, near periods, hormonal effects can affect breast and can give you a better feeling of engorgement, fullness, and heaviness. As soon as hormones come back to normal level, the feeling subsides. I hope you get my point. You can have hot fomentation if you feel irritation or warm baths or warm water swimming can help you. Check on other symptoms and report if breast symptoms persist more then a month further.

Hormonal changes.

Hot and cold fomentation.

A balanced diet, cycling, BMI, swimming, and bath in warm water.

|