Q. I had 15 Regestrone tablets. What are the expected side effects?

Dr. Prabhakar Laxman Jathar
This is a premium question & answer published on Sep 19, 2019 and last reviewed on: Sep 20, 2019

I have taken 15 Regesterone tablets at once. Now having pain. Is there any side effect of this?

#

Norethisterone is progesterone-like a hormone, usually used to correct menstruation-related problems. It is never taken in such high doses. Taking such a high dose can cause a lot of unexpected side effects, including breast enlargement, pain in the chest, nausea, blurring of eyes, dizziness, and fainting, etc. One should not take such high doses. These type of medications should not be taken with out proper prescriptions. Now you will have to wait for a day or two till the whole drug goes out of the system.

|