Subchorionic Hemorrhage

Can anyone give a third opinion on my wife's condition?

Query: Hi doctor, My wife, who is 23 years old, has autoantibodies SSA strong positive 3+, SSB borderline positive and RO52 strong positive 3+. She lost her first pregnancy last year, because CHB was found on fetus by TIFFA at 19 weeks with fetal hydrops bradycardia. Now, she is 8 weeks pregnant. Our obst...  Read Full »

Dr. Neha Singh Rathod

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. These medications are given to your wife for fetal well being and these medications are definitely going to help. Since there is a subchorionic hemorrhage, you have been advised to stop Enoxaparin. She may go a little easy with this medicine and restart it as per advised....  Read Full »

Are bleeding during pregnancy and hyperechoic areas in scan indicate subchorionic hemorrhage?

Query: Hello doctor, My wife is 15 weeks pregnant and went to the ER with bleeding on Monday. They did an ultrasound, bloodwork, etc., she followed up with her OB the next day. The OB really did not seem concerned, and she put her on pelvic rest and scheduled a follow up for two and a half weeks out. She ...  Read Full »

Dr. Nadia Khan

Answer: Hello, Welcome to iclinq.com. Thanks for sharing this information with us. You are right that hypoechoic area on the scan corresponds to the bleed but as far as this bleed is concerned there is no way to stop it and in my opinion as your wife has already progressed to 15 weeks the chances of mis...  Read Full »