T-wave Inversion

What is the problem with ECG Report? Is it fine to take Concor tablets?

Query: Hi doctor, I want to explain my wife's situation and I need your help and assistance. When my wife was in the kitchen, suddenly she felt some pain and heat in the upper part of her stomach and felt all her body become hot. I took her to the hospital, in the emergency department her pressure was 110...  Read Full »

Dr. Nageswara Rao

Diabetologist, General Medicine Physician, Internal Medicine Physician

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. First relax. There is nothing to worry about. I have gone through the detailed history and investigations (attachment removed to protect patient identity) you have attached. I found cardiac markers are quite normal. Her 2D echo is normal. Her other blood investigatio...  Read Full »

ECG shows sinus arrhythmia and T-wave abnormality. Should I see a cardiologist?

Query: Hi doctor,I am 32 years old. I went through a medical fitness test for employment. While going through an ECG, it showed sinus arrhythmia and T wave abnormality (V4, V5, V6) and it has got me worried whether I am unwell. I do not feel anything wrong with me when I walk for 4 km three times a week. I...  Read Full »

Cardiologist, General Medicine Physician, Internal Medicine Physician, Family Physician, General Practitioner

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. I have gone through your ECG. There are nonsignificant changes and it is considered normal. Whatever is mentioned on the ECG is a machine-generated report and is frequently inaccurate. So, there is no need to worry or do an echo. Sinus arrhythmia is also a normal phe...  Read Full »

Could radiation therapy cause T-wave inversion?

Query: Hi doctor, The patient is a 65 year old, hypertensive and diabetic female with T-wave inversion V1 to V6 on ECG. ECHO and TMT have done to evaluate further, which was reported to be normal. The patient is on Metformin XR and Tazloc-H. The patient is asymptomatic. Six months back, ECG did not show t...  Read Full »

Dr. Manish N Garg

Cardiologist, Cardiothoracic Surgeon

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Global T-wave inversion carries a very little significance (attachment removed to protect patient identity). I would suggest repeating the ECG again in six months if the patient is asymptomatic. If otherwise, you can get a CT coronary angiography to rule out any CAD ...  Read Full »