Q. What is the problem with ECG Report? Is it fine to take Concor tablets?

Answered by Dr. Nageswara Rao and medically reviewed by iCliniq medical review team.

Do you have a question on Coronary Artery Disease or Gastritis? We have medical experts to help you right away. Ask a Doctor Now »

I want to explain my wife's situation and I need your help and assistance. When my wife was in the kitchen, suddenly she felt some pain and heat in the upper part of her stomach and felt all her body become hot. I took her to the hospital, in the emergency department her pressure was 110/70 mmHg and the doctor requested ECG.

The doctor showed some kind of worry in respect to the ECG, made some mark in the ECG and requested for a blood test. After four hours he repeated the blood test and the ECG and then he discharged her from the hospital and gave her some medicine for the stomach and advised me to follow up with heart doctor.

Then we went to a heart doctor and he did another ECG and echo for her heart and advised us to get a CT image of her heart, so that he can decide and give opinion. We did not go for CT image until now and went to another doctor. He made another ECG and once he saw the ECG he was surprised and said that the ECG belongs to women of age 60 years old and not 32 years old. He requested blood test, gastroscopy, exercise ECG and prescribed Concor tablets 2.5 mg.

Please advise me what is the problem with my wife's ECG? And what shall I do next? Shall I go with CT image or exercise ECG? Is it fine to take Concor tablets? By the way my wife age is 32 years old and we have four children of age 12, 9, 6 and 4 years. This is the first time my wife complaints of pain and now she is feeling better and doing her household works normally. Also, she does not have diabetes or blood pressure. Her weight is 63 kg, which is correct for her height. Please assist and advise me.