Q. I have tachycardia and dyspnea at night. Why?

Dr. Rishu

I have tachycardia, and dyspnea at night. It causes sleep disturbance. Please help.

Dr. Rishu

Cardiology
#

High tachycardia and dyspnea at night are also called paroxysmal nocturnal dyspnea. These are indicators of cardiac disease. Few basic tests of cardiology should be done to rule out coronary artery disease or congestive cardiac failure or arrhythmia. 2 D echocardiogram and treadmill test can be done to rule out ischemia and left ventricle ejection fraction. 24-hour Holter monitoring can be done to rule out the nature of faulty beats or arrhythmia. Follow me with the reports.

|