Q. What is the white lesion in my mouth?

Dr. Priyanka Aggarwal

I have one white lesion in my mouth. I do not know whether it is painful or not because it is very deep and also, how long it has been there. Kindly guide me and also tell me if there is any need to worry or it is just only aphthous ulcer. I am not sexually active since 1.5 years. I do not have any problem with this like bad breathing, sore throat, etc.

Dr. Priyanka Aggarwal

Audiology Otolaryngology (E.N.T)
#

I have seen the pictures attached (attachment removed to protect patient identity). You are probably having a tonsillolith. It occurs in chronic tonsillitis. It is not an ulcerative lesion at all. There is nothing to be worried about. Use Hexidine gargles.

For more information consult an ENT otolaryngologist online --> https://www.icliniq.com/ask-a-doctor-online/ENT-Otolaryngologist

| 

I have a fissure in my anal area but not too much painful. I do not have constipation or any abdominal pain. I am sending you the anal picture. Please examine and tell me whether my anal area is normal.

Dr. Priyanka Aggarwal

Audiology Otolaryngology (E.N.T)
#

The picture appears normal (attachment removed to protect patient identity) but my advise is you should consult a general surgeon as I am an ENT specialist.

For further queries consult an ENT otolaryngologist --> https://www.icliniq.com/ask-a-doctor-online/ENT-Otolaryngologist

|