Q. What should I do for sneezing after teeth extraction?

Dr. Geeth Sadasivam
Published on Jun 01, 2018 and last reviewed on: Sep 25, 2019

I had got two teethpulled yesterday. Developed terrible sneezing. What should I do? I have tried over the counter drugs, but not helping.

#

Firstly, I would like to know if it is the upper back tooth which has been pulled out. If no, then there is no connection between the sneezing and it. You will be absolutely fine with home remedies. Over the counter medication will take at least three dosages to work. So, be patient enough.

If yes, then we got to look for the healing of those sockets carefully. The reason being more chances of oro-antral communication. In that case please visit back your dentist to ensure it. Otherwise, start home remedies for sneezing like steam inhalation with Vicks vaporub. Drink turmeric and black pepper milk in the night before bed. This works amazingly.

For more information consult a dentist online --> https://www.icliniq.com/ask-a-doctor-online/dentist

I have pain and bleeding after molar tooth extraction. Please advise.

Query: Hello doctor, Is it normal for a dentist to not prescribe anything for pain after having a broken molar extracted, and three roots pulled out? My tooth was extracted yesterday, still bleeding heavily. I had fever through the day.  Read Full »