Q. How long should I take treatment to dissolve a tuberculosis lump?

Answered by Dr. Parth R Goswami and medically reviewed by iCliniq medical review team.

Do you have a question on Tuberculosis or Anti Tubercular Drugs? We have medical experts to help you right away. Ask a Doctor Now »
Image: How long should I take treatment to dissolve a tuberculosis lump?

I have a small lump on the right side of my neck near the cervical area. I have been having this for the last one month. Although I am on treatment, the lump has not gone. The doctor took out the pus from the infected area, and the laboratory reports confirmed it as tuberculosis. In that regard, I would like to ask how much time it will take to dissolve this lump? What are the remedies?