Q. Can half erupted wisdom tooth cause pain on my face?

Dr. Shwetha Hegde
This is a premium question & answer published on Mar 28, 2016 and last reviewed on: Dec 27, 2019

I am 32 weeks pregnant. I am having pain on the right side of my face. I have one half erupted wisdom tooth. Could it be the reason?

#

• You are 32 weeks pregnant it means that you are in your third trimester of pregnancy.
  • During the third trimester any form of dental treatment is not performed. The reason for this is that dental treatment can be stressful and this can cause an imbalance in the hormones.
  • However, in your case the pain from the tooth is causing you a lot of stress. In my opinion, it is best if you consult your dentist for physical evaluation. So, you can take a safe painkiller.

For further information consult a dentist online --> https://www.icliniq.com/ask-a-doctor-online/dentist

|