Q. I am 2 months pregnant. How to abort naturally using pills?

Dr. Garima Sawhney
This is a premium question & answer published on Jun 20, 2017 and last reviewed on: Jan 20, 2022

Dear Doctor,

I am 2 months pregnant. How to abort naturally using pills?

Female, weight-43kg, height-155cm.

#

• Two months of pregnancy cannot be aborted with pills and what you are asking naturally is not in the hands of doctors.
  • If you want to abort this pregnancy, it will be done by a specialized doctor and it is going to be a surgical procedure known as dilation and evacuation which is a day care procedure.

Consult an obstetrician and gynaecologist online for further help --> https://www.icliniq.com/ask-a-doctor-online/obstetrician-and-gynaecologist

|