Dilation And Evacuation

Until when can medical abortion be done?

Query: Hi doctor, I have missed my periods, but there are no symptoms of pregnancy. If get pregnant, within how many days of pregnancy can I opt medical abortion? What are the tests to be done before medical abortion? Please suggest.    Read Full »

Dr. Megha Tuli Gupta

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Medical termination can be carried out safely and effectively, up to 9 weeks. After nine weeks, you would need to go for a surgical evacuation. This would require you to get an ultrasound scan to see from the gestational age of the baby and a hemoglobin of this patie...  Read Full »

Would papaya and long distance travel result in abortion?

Query: Hello doctor,I am 7 weeks pregnant and I want to terminate it. Please suggest me some natural methods.  Read Full »

Dr. Sanjay Kumar Bhattacharyya

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. Yes, there are medical methods available which could be availed under a doctor's supervision only. This is an abortion kit containing one Mifegest (Mifepristone) tablet 200 mg to be taken orally and 4 Misoprostol 200 mcg to be inserted per vagina after 48 hours of...  Read Full »

I am 2 months pregnant.How to abort naturally using pills?

Query: Dear Doctor, I am 2 months pregnant. How to abort naturally using pills? Female, weight-43kg, height-155cm.  Read Full »

Dr. Garima Sawhney

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Two months of pregnancy cannot be aborted with pills and what you are asking naturally is not in the hands of doctors. If you want to abort this pregnancy, it will be done by a specialized doctor and it is going to be a surgical procedure known as dilation and ev...  Read Full »