Q. I have black spots on my face and upper back due to the popping of pimples. What can be done?

Answered by Dr. Shanza Ikram and medically reviewed by iCliniq medical review team.

Do you have a question on Acne Scars or Pimples? We have medical experts to help you right away. Ask a Doctor Now »

I have a lot of black spots on my face and upper back due to the popping of pimples. To where it is darkening my skin making me uncomfortable with myself. I have been clueless about the medication I should use that would help my situation.