Q. Having fear of going out to public places. Can you suggest any treatments?

Answered by Dr. Nidhi Jain Bukharia and medically reviewed by iCliniq medical review team.

Do you have a question on Agoraphobia or Psychotherapy? We have medical experts to help you right away. Ask a Doctor Now »

I am 30 years old and my height and weight are 5'8" and 88 kg respectively. I have symptoms of agoraphobia from my childhood. I cannot go to public places like mall, theater or grocery store. I cannot even travel alone and every time I depend on someone. I feel sad every time with negative thoughts running in my head 24*7. I mistrust everyone and, it is getting worse day by day. I also lack confidence.