Q. What causes moist anal area?

Dr. Padmesh Jain
Published on Mar 27, 2019

My anal area is always moist. What could be the reason? I am 26 years old, female.

Dr. Padmesh Jain

Radiodiagnosis Radiology
#

This could be because of overactive sweat glands, oily skin with or without chronic low-grade infection. After bathing let the area dry completely, use pure cotton undergarments and use Myoderm-C dusting powder over your anal area as well as sprinkle some on the panty. I hope your bowels are fine and you are not constipated. If that is not the case, you need to be treated for the same.

Can homeopathy help with medicine induced hyperhidrosis?

Query: Hi doctor,If a patient gets hyperhidrosis due to medications such as antidepressants and stimulants, will exercising help? Does it lower the sweating? Or will make it worse? Can homeopathy assist on this issue? Thank you in advance.  Read Full >>

Dr. Nirupam Kishor Joshi
Homeopathic Physician

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. If medications cause hyperhidrosis (excessive sweating), then unless you change them or stop them, sweating will not reduce. Homeopathy can help in the problems for which you are taking medicines such as depression, anxiety or any other problem. If you are overweight o...  Read Full

Do my symptoms mean cancer?

Query: Hi doctor, I am a 24 year old female. I had an anal fissure a few months back due to constipation and it got healed with medication. For a week, I have constipation due to the change in my diet and lack of water intake. Whenever I had a bowel movement, I would get some prickly sensation in the anal...  Read Full >>

Dr. Geeta Priyadarsini Kamminana

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Your symptoms of constipation associated with pricking pain and itching in the anal area as well as blood in stools lead to a unified diagnosis of anal fissure. An anal fissure is a small tear or crack in the lining of the anus. It may occur when passing large or hard s...  Read Full

What can cause hyperhidrosis?

Query: Hi doctor, I am a 15 year old boy and I have hyperhidrosis. I sweat so much. My shirt cannot stay on for at least 5 minutes. In some half an hour to one hour my whole shirt and armpit area will drench in sweat. Yes, I take a shower twice a day and put deodorant every day. I have even tried the anti...  Read Full >>

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Hyperhidrosis or excessive sweating could be due to endocrine or hormone related issues. I have explained the causes below. Hyperthyroidism - A simple, non-fasting blood test called TSH (thyroid-stimulating hormone) will help in diagnosing this problem. Acromegaly - Ano...  Read Full

Ask a General Practitioner Now