Q. Why am I having water like discharge after anal fistula surgery?

Answered by Dr. Dhaval Thakkar and medically reviewed by iCliniq medical review team.

Do you have a question on Anal Fistula or Sitz Bath? We have medical experts to help you right away. Ask a Doctor Now »

I was operated for anal fistula four months back. I was made to take sitz bath and antibiotics. The wound is all right and there was no problem till 15 days back when I started feeling waterlike discharge from anus especially when I walk for a distance. There is no foul smell. Sometimes I also feel a slight pain in the anus in the area of operation. Please suggest if it is fine or some problem is there.