Q. Can I use Nexret gel for anti-aging?

Answered by Dr. Suvash Sahu and medically reviewed by iCliniq medical review team.

Do you have a question on Anti-aging or Acne? We have medical experts to help you right away. Ask a Doctor Now »

I am a 35 year old female with borderline oily skin living in a very humid city. Only gel-based products work for my skin. I was wondering if I could start using Nexret gel, as a night treatment for anti-aging and general maintenance on a long-term basis. I have a few sun spots and pimple marks that need to go. My father and grandfather have vitiligo, and that is one reason I fear using products that tamper with the pigmentation process. Currently, I am using a face wash, Micellar water, and an anti-shine gel moisturizer in the morning and night. I also use vitamin C day gel and a sunscreen gel with SPF 50 in the day. Thank you so much in advance.