Common "Arrhythmias" queries answered by top doctors | iCliniq

Arrhythmias

When your heartbeats get irregular, it is known as arrhythmias. The different types of arrhythmias are premature atrial contractions, premature ventricular contractions, premature junctional contractions, atrial fibrillation, atrial flutter, paroxysmal supraventricular tachycardia, ventricular fibrillation, and ventricular tachycardia. The symptoms include palpitation, heart beats too fast (tachycardia), heart beats too slow (bradycardia), chest pain, and shortness of breath.