Q. I have thyroid problem, my HR and BP fluctuates often. Why?

Answered by Dr. Rishu and medically reviewed by iCliniq medical review team.

Do you have a question on Palpitations or Tsh Level? We have medical experts to help you right away. Ask a Doctor Now »
Image: I have thyroid problem, my HR and BP fluctuates often.  Why?

I had a highly varying HR (63 to 128 at rest) and BP (109/78 mmHg to 154/104 mmHg at rest) for around three days. I consulted my doctor on the third day and started taking Propranolol 20 mg thrice daily for seven days and twice a day after seven days. Yesterday night onwards, I was having discomfort and slight pain in the chest. Please help.