Common "Attention Deficit Hyperactive Disorder" queries answered by top doctors | iCliniq

Attention Deficit Hyperactive Disorder

Attention deficit hyperactive disorder is a mental illness. In this condition, there is difficulty in having attention. There is hyperactivity, and the individual finds it difficult to concentrate on any activity. This is caused due to defects in brain development, genetic, and problems with brain functioning. It is treated by Methylphenidate, Lisdexamfetamine, Guanfacine, etc. Along with medications, behavioral therapy, psychoeducation, etc., help in the treatment.