Q. Why am I getting dark circles in the body?

Dr. Mashfika N Alam

Two years before, I got tested my whole body and blood. There are some dark circles that appear on my body and I am getting treated regularly, but still, my blood has some problem. I get PT and INR tests done regularly.

Dr. Mashfika N Alam

Family Physician General Practitioner
#

I understand from your post that you may have a blood clotting tendency. Have you ever had pain or swelling in your calf muscle and difficulty breathing? You may be prone to blood clots in your lungs which is called pulmonary embolism. So, if you ever experience symptoms such as pain or swelling in your calf, difficulty or shortness of breath or chest pain, you must seek immediate medical help and go to emergency. It would be helpful to know a bit more about your symptoms and your general health now.

|