Dark Circle

Why do I look 40 years old when I am only 29?

Query: Hi doctor, I am a 29 year old male, who looks like a 40 year old. I have aged very poorly. What caused this to happen? What can I do to look my proper age?  Read Full »

Dr. Rakesh Kumar Bahunuthula

Cosmetologist, Dermatologist, HIV AIDS Specialist, Venereologist

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Early aging can be a consequence of multiple factors. The most important ones are sun exposure, poor nutrition, improper sleep, bad lifestyle habits, and poor regular care of the skin. Excessive sun exposure damages the normal texture of the skin by altering the collage...  Read Full »

I have dark circles. Which Homeopathic medicine will help to get rid of dark circles?

Query: Hello doctor,I am 18 years old, and I have dark circles for the last two years. I tried many things, but it does not work. I want to know which Homeopathic medicine is good for my eyes like it works or helps to get rid of dark circles?  Read Full »

Dr. Sheetal Kamble

Homeopathic Physician

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. For dark circles, you can use Berberis Aquifolium mother tincture. Add 10 drops of Berberis A in the 10 spoons of water. Stir it well and apply on dark circles. You can apply this mixture all over the face as well if you want. Let that mixture remain on dark circles ...  Read Full »

Can aloe vera be used for dark circles?

Query: Hello doctor,I am 26 years old, and I have never used any product for my hair or skin. I am working in IT night shift, and I have dark circles. I came across a video from a bright side that Aloe vera can reduce dark circles. So I wanted your suggestions on this. Can I start using Aloe vera gel for m...  Read Full »

Dr. Alka

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. See the dark circles you are having are due to awakening at night. So during the night shift, try to relax your eyes in between. You can use ice packs to soothe your eyes once or twice. Take fresh fruits and vegetables, also for dark circles and do not let them incre...  Read Full »

I have lots of pimple, acne scars, dark circles and increasing white hair. Kindly help.

Query: Hello doctor, My age is 22, and I have lots of pimple, acne scars, and dark circles. I am trying to get rid of them since last year. And I have white hair which are increasing. My nails are very week, and my foot nails become dead after some time. Kindly help.  Read Full »

Dr. Payal Chauhan

Dermatologist, Venereologist

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. I understand your concern. Kindly send images of your lesions to help you better.   Read Full »

Can minoxidil use cause dark eyes?

Query: Hello doctor, I am using Minoxidil and noticing dark eyes and wrinkles. Is there a way to keep using Minoxidil but counter the side effects?  Read Full »

Dr. Dilip Meena

Dermatologist, Venereologist

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. 1. Minoxidil has nothing to do with dark eye circles or wrinkles. 2. It can lead to dryness, a bit of headache, and facial bloating. 3. Apply it in the prescribed amount only. Not more than 1 ml at a time and wash your hands afterwards. 4. Apply half a centimeter...  Read Full »

How can I cure dark circles with the help of homeopathy medicine?

Query: Hi doctor, I am a 34-year-old male. I did masturbation at my teenage. Now I am married, and I have two children. I suffer from dark circles, eye burning, allergic cough and cold, and PE problem. I want to get cured of dark circles. Please suggest some best medicines.  Read Full »

Dr. Sheetal R Bhanushali

Homeopathic Physician

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. For dark circles, you can take homeopathic medicines. Take Platinum Metallicum 1 M four pills at bedtime (one dose). Take Conium Maculatum 30c four pills in the morning, noon, evening and night. Apply Berberis Aquafolium gel around eyes. Along with medicines, you have t...  Read Full »

Kindly suggest a cream or medicine for dark circle.

Query: Hi doctor, I am 23 years old. I have had these dark circles under eyes and also my forehead is little darker. Kindly let me know if I should use any cream or medicine.  Read Full »

Cosmetologist, Dermatologist, Venereologist

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. I have seen your query and concern. With your descriptions, it seems that you have periorbital pigmentation.I suggest you use Wrinclar cream (Acetyl hexapeptide-8 and Vitamin E). Consult your specialist doctor, discuss with him or her and take medicine with consent.Wrin...  Read Full »

Are sunken eyes reversible?

Query: Hello doctor, I delivered my baby three years back. After a year, I started suffering from sunken eyes due to lack of sleep, high stress and improper nutrition. For the last six months, I am taking good care of myself and my eyes have slightly improved. I want to know if sunken eyes are reversible. ...  Read Full »

Dr. Bharat Patodiya

Family Physician, General Medicine Physician, General Practitioner, Internal Medicine Physician, Medical Oncologist

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. You have explained your problem well. The sunken eyes are definitely reversible, especially when you have started taking good care of yourself. Ask someone who has not met you for a while to compare old picture and now to tell you how much difference is there in your eyes...  Read Full »

What should I do to reduce the hyperpigmentation and dark circles under my eyes?

Query: Hello doctor, I had undergone a Co2 laser treatment around my eyes about three and half years ago. Now, I am left with dark circles under the eyes along with hyperpigmentation and redness. About one and half weeks back, the doctor prescribed me a cream that has Kojic acid 1%, Glycolic acid 5%, Beta...  Read Full »

Dr. Kakkar

Dermatologist, HIV AIDS Specialist, Venereologist

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. I have gone through your query and reviewed the pictures (attachment removed to protect patient identity). I suggest you a moderately potent topical steroid like Fluticasone propionate 0.05% cream, twice daily for a few days. Consult your specialist doctor, discuss with h...  Read Full »

What is the treatment for ingrown hair that came after waxing?

Query: Hello doctor, I have an uneven skin tone with dark forehead and dry skin. I want to brighten my complexion. Also, I have small bumps and ingrown hair after waxing. I have attached pictures of the same. Please suggest a treatment.   Read Full »

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. I have read your query and examined your picture (attachment removed to protect patient identity). You have developed ingrown hair or keratosis pilaris and also have dark circles. I suggest the following: Use Mometasone cream in the morning and evening daily over t...  Read Full »