Bone Weakness

What causes pain around the waistline?

Query: Hi doctor, I have tested my blood. It showed iron and vitamin D level as very low and hs-CRP is three times higher than the reference range. I am feeling some niggle or continuous pain in the right-hand side waist for the last eight months, exactly in the area where the belt is getting tightened. I ...  Read Full »

Dr. Divakara P

Diabetologist, Endocrinologist, General Medicine Physician, Internal Medicine Physician, Pain Medicine Physician, Pulmonologist

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Vitamin D deficiency can cause bone weakness and that can lead to waist pain. With Vitamin D supplementation, it shall become alright. But, I need to go through the reports before suggesting any medications. Hence, kindly upload the reports. Revert back with the reports t...  Read Full »

I feel muscle tightness in both feet while sleeping. Please help.

Query: Hello doctor, I am a 35 year old male. For the past two years, I am suffering from muscle pain near ankle and also have muscle tightness in both feet while sleeping. Please help.  Read Full »

Dr. Divakara P

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Your problems could be due to arthritis of ankle joint or due to bone weakness. I recommend you to get the following tests done and revert back with reports. C-reactive protein (CRP), serum uric acid, serum vitamin D3 levels and rheumatoid arthritis (RA factor). ...  Read Full »

What does symptoms like frequent fever, weakness in bone and no weight gain indicate?

Query: Hello doctor, My friend gets frequent fever and weak bone problems. She is not able to gain weight and strong bones. She belongs to a poor family though she has been visiting many ayurvedic, homeopathic MD's no one is able to figure out the exact reason. There might be chances of bone cancer? She ha...  Read Full »

Dr. Chirag Ashok Berry

Orthopaedician And Traumatologist, Spine Health Specialist, Spine Surgeon

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. It seems from what you have mentioned that your friend is a 30-year-old lady with frequent episodes of fever and bone pain (assuming that the bone problems you mentioned are bone pains at multiple locations). If she is indeed only 70 lbs, then it is likely that she is c...  Read Full »

Severe Pain In My Xiphoid Process

Query: Hi doctor,I think it is weird, but my xiphoid process has come out. It is paining a lot. I am 18 years old. Please help.  Read Full »

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. You have xiphodynia, and it means pain and tenderness in the xiphoid process. Following are the common causes regarding pain in the xiphoid process. Trauma or injury to the xiphoid area. Bone disease.  Emphysema-like respiratory problem. Cardiac problems. Liver and gal...  Read Full »

How can I improve my health after an abortion?

Query: Hello doctor,I had to undergo an abortion last month for twin discordance at my fourth month. It was performed as a normal delivery and again D and C was done within a week due to placenta remains. I had severe vomiting and my food intake was very poor during the pregnancy. Now, I am having issues w...  Read Full »

Dr. Alka

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. I just read your query. After an abortion weakness is mainly due to blood loss. So, if you are taking any iron supplementation then continue that. If not, then start taking iron supplements. You can start Ayurvedic medicines for iron supplementation. Take tablet Sa...  Read Full »