Q. Can we have a homeopathic remedy for burning sensation in vulva?

Dr. Neeru Bharadwaj
This is a premium question & answer published on Sep 19, 2016 and last reviewed on: Aug 21, 2020

My wife is 20 years old. She has been having a burning sensation in vagina. Burning increase after urination or while urination. She also has cold and l cough due to glucose recommended by her doctor. We have a 1 year old baby, who is on breastfeed and semi-solids. This issue comes for her once in every six months. She is currently on dual antibiotics and Urikind plus tablets. Her routine microscopic urine test report showed 8 to 15 pus cells and same with epithelial cells.

#

Burning urination problem is due to recurrent urinary tract infection of your wife.

The most important is taking care of the hygiene and wear only cotton clothes and wash the undergarments in Dettol. It is a must use only clean toilet seat either at home or outside.

She should avoid sexual relations in this problem for some time.

Get her urine routine and urine culture test if possible that it may be infected with Escherichia coli bacteria.

I suggest homeopathy medicine Pyrogenium 200 potency one dose or 5 drops in little water. After one day, Apis 200 one dose once a day early morning for a week.

Also, I suggest Oricitral syrup (Sodium hydrogen citrate) one teaspoon in water twice a day for a month. It will make urine alkaline. Consult her doctor, discuss with him or her and take the medicine with consent.

For further information consult a homeopathic physician online --> https://www.icliniq.com/ask-a-doctor-online/homeopathic-physician

| 

Her cold and cough is quite better now. But, the burning sensation is same as before. What to do?

#

She is suffering from UTI and it is a very stubborn infection, which takes a few months to heal and may come back after intervals also.

Please give her the prescribed medicines on time. Take care of her.

|