Q. I am suffering from burning sensation on the feet for three days. Kindly advice.

Dr. Ambekar Sudheer
This is a premium question & answer published on Jun 13, 2019 and last reviewed on: Jun 15, 2019

I have a burning sensation on the feet for three days. I am currently under Clonazepam.

#

Causes of burning feet include peripheral neuropathy and plantar fasciitis. I suggest you use footwear even at home and take over-the-counter pain medications to alleviate pain. You may also use Diclofenac gel for local application. If the symptoms do not subside over one month, please get electroneuromyography of the lower limbs to look for nerve involvement.

|