Q. What do you recommend for my father's cellulitis leg?

This is a premium question & answer published on Dec 17, 2016 and last reviewed on: Jan 28, 2021

My father got a wound in his leg in a small accident. He is a diabetic and because of this reason, cellulitis has occurred in his leg. We took a treatment for that, but the treatment is somewhat doubtful to us. He is on Distaclor CD 375 and Debridase ointment. Please give us a suggestion.

#

Welcome to icliniq.com

We are here to help you.

• In evaluating his case, my recommendations would be that he should be admitted for a week and should be given injectable broad antibiotics according to his culture and sensitivity report.
  • He would require Insulin for perfect control of blood sugar till his would heal. This is the best way out for him. So, visit your doctor and discuss my opinion.

For further information consult a neurologist online --> https://www.icliniq.com/ask-a-doctor-online/neurologist

|