Q. In chest x-ray, what is the meaning of bilateral apical inhomogeneities?

Answered by Dr. Amolkumar W Diwan and medically reviewed by iCliniq medical review team.

Do you have a question on Chest X- Ray or Tuberculosis? We have medical experts to help you right away. Ask a Doctor Now »
Image: In chest x-ray, what is the meaning of bilateral apical inhomogeneities?

I have applied for a job in abroad. I was asked to get a complete medical checkup. In the chest x-ray report, it was mentioned as bilateral apical inhomogeneities. What does it mean?