Chronic Allergy

Why am I allergic to dust and temperature?

Query: Hello doctor, I have allergies to dust and temperature changes. I get headaches frequently around my eyes. I breathe through the mouth during the night and sometimes in the day. My nose is almost always blocked. I also have huge under eye bags, a protruding brow bone, and a bigger lower lip becaus...  Read Full »

Allergy Specialist, General Practitioner, ENT Otolaryngologist, Family Physician

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. Let us discuss your problems one by one. Before you undergo any surgery for this issue(s), you must know for sure if you have an allergy. Allergy is a form of hypersensitivity by your body to substances which do not elicit such a response from other individuals. Als...  Read Full »

Is there an effective cure for nasal allergy?

Query: Hi doctor, I am suffering from allergy over 5 years. I have chronic sneeze every morning. I often have running nose all day and it causes headache. It ceases me from work. Please help.  Read Full »

Dr. Amolkumar W Diwan

Allergy Specialist, Pulmonologist

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. As you said you suffer from nasal allergy and you have frequent running nose and sneezing, it is very clear that you are suffering from allergic rhinitis. Now, next thing in management is to find out the trigger factor of frequent attacks of sneezing. So, most commonl...  Read Full »

What are the Ayurveda medicines for chronic allergies which become worse in winter.

Query: Hello doctor, I am a 45 year old female. I have chronic allergies, which become worse in winter. What can I do, so that I do not need to take anti-allergic medications?  Read Full »

Dr. Arul Amuthan

Ayurveda Specialist, Naturopathy Specialist, Pharmacologist, Siddha Medicine Specialist, Toxicologist

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. The allergic symptoms usually aggravate during winter season. It continues from November till February based on the climate in your place. You have not mentioned about the allergic site (nose or lung or skin). If it is nose or lung, the dryness due to winter can trigg...  Read Full »

My face gets bloated with seasonal changes. How can I get this treated?

Query: Hello doctor,I have an issue. Every time when the season changes, my face becomes bloated and lips become chapped and nose becomes wider. It resides for at least two months. Even after exercising, I experience the same issue. It does not hurt but makes me look weird. I am not able to figure out what...  Read Full »

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. When the season changes, you get these troubles right? Could you describe more? Widening of the nose - does it mean the nose becomes larger? Which area of the nose? The bony area at the top of the nose or the soft area towards the bottom of the nose? Do you have a ...  Read Full »

What could be the reason for my constant throat irritation?

Query: Hi doctor, I have been suffering with some irritation in my throat for the past one and a half year. I am just fed up nowadays. Also, the fear of cancer destroying me. After taking different types of antibiotics from different doctors, lastly, I took Loratadine and Dexit (Flupentixol + Melitracen) f...  Read Full »

Dr. Deepak Verma

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. I have seen your pictures (attachment removed to protect patient identity) as well as read your complete history. Do not worry. I will definitely help you. On looking your throat, it seems that you are having chronic allergic throat problem. Both side tonsils are also en...  Read Full »

Why does my breathing problem increase in AC room?

Query: Hi doctor,I have been having a little trouble in breathing. I feel my problem increases more in an air conditioned room. I was on the following medicines for the last three days without much improvement. They are tablet Augmed 625 mg, tablet Pan-D and tablet Cetzine. My blood report declared a high...  Read Full »

Dr. J Mariano Anto Bruno Mascarenhas

Family Physician, General Practitioner, Neuro Surgeon, Neurologist, Spine Health Specialist, Spine Surgeon

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. I have gone through your query and would like you to know that I am here to help you. The x-rays and blood tests (attachment removed to protect patient identity) reveal a chronic problem. By chronic, we mean that the problem has been there for quite a while and in your c...  Read Full »