Q. I catch cold every morning after I wake up. Is it normal?

Dr. Akanksha Srivastava

I am 21 years old. I am having a cold every morning when I wake up and as the day goes by it continues to reduce simultaneously. This has been happening to me for the past two years. I need some lifetime precautions for this. For the past two years, I have been taking Marijuana daily.

#

As you said you are suffering from the cold in the morning only and it subsides in the day, it means you are allergic. You should improve first your immunity as it plays an important role in the allergy. It is the best way to fight allergy. I am prescribing you a remedy for such an allergy. At night before going to bed take a glass of milk, add half a teaspoon of turmeric powder and a half pinch of black pepper. In it, boil this mix and when it remains half, take this in warm temperature. Do not take water after this. There are some medicines also which enhance immunity but you should take the whole treatment at least for 2 to 3 months. If interested, then, can ask in next follow up. Have a citrus Vitamin C rich fruit daily. As much as you eat fruits and veggies, your immunity will be improved and reduce allergic condition.

Allergic rhinitis.

|