Q. I am suffering from constipation with lower back pain. Kindly help.

Dr. Nazma Parveen
Published on Jun 25, 2019 and last reviewed on: Jun 29, 2019

I am a 15-year-old boy, from the past week I am having constipation, my stool is very soft, but it is difficult to pass, I read about these symptoms in, and they said this is signs of colorectal cancer, I am very scared, I went to my doctor he said there is nothing to worry, he just touched my stomach. He prescribed me Skilax, he told me to take 20 drops at night after the meal, but it is not working. I have slight lower back pain and very dull pain in my left abdomen. Please help me. And I need to struggle to remove stool, but it either comes our in balls, loose of sometimes slightly thin and extended.

Dr. Nazma Parveen

Family Physician General Practitioner
#

You are suffering from constipation. It is not colorectal cancer. There is nothing to worry about. Follow these instructions for one week, and you will be completely cured.

1. Continue using Skilax (Sulfolax) for one week.

2. Eat a diet rich in fibers like carrots, green leafy vegetables, and legumes.

3. Avoid meat as it increases constipation.

4. Drink at least seven glasses of water in a day.

5. Do brisk walking at least for 30 minutes every day.

6. Drink one glass of warm water on an empty stomach in the morning.

7. Do not eat junk or processed foods. Follow this strictly for one week. I hope that helps.

| 

Can chronic constipation cause prostatitis?

Query: Hi doctor, I am 27 years old. I have been suffering from bladder and lower back pain for about six months now. I have been to the doctor several times and each time the test was negative for infection. I used to get relief from symptoms once I take the antibiotics, but the pain will recur. I do no...  Read Full »

Why do I get the feeling of emptying my bowel whenever I go out?

Query: Hello doctor, I am 25 years old. My weight is 63 kg. I have masturbation habit for 6 years. My stomach gets bloated and there is gas formation. I also have tiredness and diarrhea. I have to apply pressure for passing urine and stools. I get the feeling of emptying my bowel whenever I got to go out ...  Read Full »

Why do I feel bloated after I eat?

Query: Hello doctor, I have gas problem and bloating after I eat any normal size meal. I have struggled with constipation for years, but paid very close attention to that issue. Currently, it is not the problem. I have had colonoscopy and stool tests and they were fine. I did have colitis back due to use o...  Read Full »

Ask a General Practitioner Now