Q. I am suffering from constipation with lower back pain. Kindly help.

Dr. M. A. Toyeb, Nazma Parveen
This is a premium question & answer published on Jun 25, 2019 and last reviewed on: Jun 29, 2019

I am a 15-year-old boy, from the past week I am having constipation, my stool is very soft, but it is difficult to pass, I read about these symptoms in, and they said this is signs of colorectal cancer, I am very scared, I went to my doctor he said there is nothing to worry, he just touched my stomach. He prescribed me Skilax, he told me to take 20 drops at night after the meal, but it is not working. I have slight lower back pain and very dull pain in my left abdomen. Please help me. And I need to struggle to remove stool, but it either comes our in balls, loose of sometimes slightly thin and extended.

#

You are suffering from constipation. It is not colorectal cancer. There is nothing to worry about. Follow these instructions for one week, and you will be completely cured.

1. Continue using Skilax (Sulfolax) for one week.

2. Eat a diet rich in fibers like carrots, green leafy vegetables, and legumes.

3. Avoid meat as it increases constipation.

4. Drink at least seven glasses of water in a day.

5. Do brisk walking at least for 30 minutes every day.

6. Drink one glass of warm water on an empty stomach in the morning.

7. Do not eat junk or processed foods. Follow this strictly for one week. I hope that helps.

|