Q. I am suffering from constipation with lower back pain. Kindly help.

Answered by Dr. Nazma Parveen and medically reviewed by Dr. Nithila A

Do you have a question on Constipation or High Fibre Diet? We have medical experts to help you right away. Ask a Doctor Now »

I am a 15-year-old boy, from the past week I am having constipation, my stool is very soft, but it is difficult to pass, I read about these symptoms in, and they said this is signs of colorectal cancer, I am very scared, I went to my doctor he said there is nothing to worry, he just touched my stomach. He prescribed me Skilax, he told me to take 20 drops at night after the meal, but it is not working. I have slight lower back pain and very dull pain in my left abdomen. Please help me. And I need to struggle to remove stool, but it either comes our in balls, loose of sometimes slightly thin and extended.