I am 25 years old. My weight is 63 kg. I have masturbation habit for 6 years. My stomach gets bloated and there is gas formation. I also have tiredness and diarrhea. I have to apply pressure for passing urine and stools. I get the feeling of emptying my bowel whenever I got to go out for work. So, I have fear every time while going for work or going to meet someone. I do not get normal stools or my bladder does not get cleaned properly and I always have the fullness sensation. I have frequent urination problem. I have pain while I urinate and blood in stool like once in the last year.
Report of gastroendoscopy says gastroduodenitis. I have checked for piles also but I do not have piles. Doctor's prescription and reports are attached. I had checked with the doctor about 4 months back. I have taken medicine also. But now I do not take any medicine.
Welcome to icliniq.com.
I have gone through your reports (attachment removed to protect patient identity). It is a common problem, most of the individuals have bad bowel habits in some forms. This kind of problem is called IBS (Irritable Bowel Syndrome). This disorder leads to bloating and frequent bowel movements. The treatment is simple.Most of the patients respond to simple measures with dietary therapy and Isabgol. We do not need to do further investigation.
1. Take high fibre diet.
2. Take plenty of water.
3. Take Isabgol 3 spoons twice a day in 200 ml water/milk.
4. Avoid fatty foods and fat in meals.
5. Avoid spices in the meal.
6. Do regular exercise, at least for one hour in a day.
7. Take tablet Pantoprazole 40 mg once in a day for 15 days and then we will decrease it and can stop it later on.
Was this answer helpful?|
2) Changes in Bowel Habits: There are changes in bowel habits overlap between constipation and diarrhea, but constipation is more common ... Treatment: Diet: high fiber diet improves the sympto... Read fullAntibiotic-Associated Diarrhea (AAD)
.. to infection by antibiotic-resistant pathogens such as Staphylococcus aureus, Clostridium difficile, Candida albicans, Salmonella, Clostridium perfringens type A, Klebsiella oxytoca, etc. CDAD (Clostridium difficile-associated disease) is responsi... Read fullHow can IBS related to SIBO be managed?
.. is to avoid eating foods that cause trouble. Secondly, for SIBO (small intestinal bacterial overgrowth), it is better to use a combination of Tetracyclines plus Metronidazole for two weeks. Effective probiotic will also help. Take the following me... Read full
Ask your health query to a doctor online?Ask a Medical Gastroenterologist Now