Q. My eyes are paining as I slept with contact lenses. What to do?

Dr. Anand
This is a premium question & answer published on Mar 05, 2017 and last reviewed on: Jun 11, 2021

I am using contact lenses daily. But yesterday, I slept with it in my eyes. When I woke up, my eyes were red and itching. It is painful, and water is coming out continuously from my eyes. Please help.

#

• Immediately remove contact lenses and start using antibiotic eye drops and artificial tear substitutes frequently.
  • You can send pictures of your eyes and old records for better assessment and management.

Revert with more details to an eye care ophthalmologist online --> https://www.icliniq.com/ask-a-doctor-online/eye-care-ophthalmologist

|