Q. My daughter has hair fall and lice. Please help.

My daughter is 6 years old. All of a sudden, she has hair fall. I then noticed that she has lice eggs on her scalp. How to avoid the lice and hair fall? Please give me some suggestions.

Cardiology General Medicine Internal Medicine
#

• Head lice is a probable cause for hair loss. You can apply Permethrin cream rinse 1 %, which will be available over the counter.
  • Prior to application, wash hair with a conditioner-free shampoo, rinse with water and towel dry. Apply a sufficient amount of cream rinse to saturate the hair and scalp, especially behind the ears and at the nape of the neck. Leave it for no longer than 10 minutes, and rinse off with warm water. You can remove the remaining nits with a nit comb.
  • You must repeat the application in a similar manner, after seven days. This is especially necessary if you still notice nits or lice because a single application is not 100 percent effective.

Hope this helps you and get back if you have any doubts.

For more information consult an internal medicine physician online --> https://www.icliniq.com/ask-a-doctor-online/internal-medicine-physician

|