Corn Cap

How to use a corn cap?

Query: Hi doctor,I have a corn in my right foot for the last 15 days. Initially, I applied antibiotic ointment and taken some antibiotics ointment. And, now I have applied corn cap. I want to know whether my treatment in going in the right direction. Can corn caps alone take care of corn? I have applied co...  Read Full »

Cosmetologist, Dermatologist, Venereologist

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. I have read your concern and examined your pictures (attachment removed to protect patient identity). It seems you have developed callosity or plantar wart. Corn cap application macerated the surrounding area. Since you already applied it before two days, I would suggest ...  Read Full »

What is the treatment for corns in between the fingers in leg?

Query: Hello doctor, There are corns in between my right leg's first finger and second finger. It hurts too much, and please suggest me treatment.  Read Full »

Dr. Raghu

General Surgeon, Surgical Oncologist

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. Corns can be painful by themselves, but more so if they are infected. Try to do the following measures: 1. Use padded footwear at home and outside, use silicon feet pads inside shoes. 2. Try corn caps which are like band-aids. Leave each one on for as long as they ...  Read Full »

I have pain in the sole of both the feet. Please help.

Query: Hello doctor, I have been feeling pain in the sole of both the foot (in the ball area). Probably, this is because I did boxing with no shoes and after that, every time I step on hard surfaces or uneven surfaces there is excruciating pain in my third and fourth toe. I thought they were calluses so I...  Read Full »

Dr. Anuj Gupta

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. This is known as corn and it usually happens after repeated pressure at the same point. You can use either corn tape or Salicylic acid paint over it. you need to apply it daily and that extra skin will peel off daily. The only problem with this is the recurrence. If it ...  Read Full »

How can I get rid of the corn on my heel naturally?

Query: Hello doctor, I am an 18 year old, and I have corn on my heel. I used corn caps, but it did not help. Could you suggest some other treatments?  Read Full »

Dr. Alka

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. Corn is a collection of dead skin cells with a hard center. You can try the following home remedies for corn removal: Dip your feet in lukewarm water for 10 to 15 minutes and then try to remove the corn with the help of a pumice stone or skin file. You will need to do ...  Read Full »