Q. I have a corn in my foot. Can corn cap remove that?

Answered by Dr. Suvash Sahu and medically reviewed by iCliniq medical review team.

Do you have a question on Corn or Radio Frequency Cautery? We have medical experts to help you right away. Ask a Doctor Now »
Image: I have a corn in my foot.  Can corn cap remove that?

I have a corn in my right foot for the last 15 days. Initially, I applied antibiotic ointment and taken some antibiotics ointment. And, now I have applied corn cap. I want to know whether my treatment in going in the right direction. Can corn caps alone take care of corn? I have applied corn caps two days ago. I have attached the pictures here for your reference. The white color bump is after application of corn cap and the red one when I was applying antibiotic ointment. It is causing unbearable pain. What shall I do?