Q. I have cough for more than a week. Am I suffering from heart problem?

Dr. Muhammad Majid Hanif
This is a premium question & answer published on Jan 09, 2017 and last reviewed on: Mar 08, 2021

I am having a cough for more than a week. It is like a chesty cough, but little dry cough and I have some problem in my throat. My age is 42 and weight is 95.

#

I appreciate the genuine concerns regarding your health. I have carefully worked through your case and I can realize your health worries.

There is nothing to worry about your heart. It is due to infection of the respiratory tract.

I suggest the following medicine. Consult your doctor, discuss with him or her and take the medicine with consent.
1. Fexofenadine 120 mg once at night.
2. Ibuprofen oral three times a day.
3. Azithromycin 400 mg once a day for five days only.
4. Dry cough syrup two tablespoons thrice a day.

For further information consult a cardiologist online.---> https://www.icliniq.com/ask-a-doctor-online/cardiologist

| 
1 out of 1 likes