Cry

I feel depressed and suffocated. Please help.

Query: Hi doctor, I feel low all the time. I do not like to do any work, neither do I feel like eating. I feel like something inside me is being broken or cramped. I feel like crying out loud. While listening to songs, my eyes get filled with tears, and I start crying. I feel suffocated. Long back, when I...  Read Full »

Dr. Mehmet Akif Camkurt

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. The symptoms that you are describing are consistent with depression and anxiety. As you stated this is the second episode, it alerts us that you have recurrent depressive episodes which are a predictor for further ones. Depression usually lasts about three to six month...  Read Full »

Why does my 3 month old baby cry for half an hour every night?

Query: Hello doctor, My 3 month old baby cries every night for about half an hour before she sleeps. Is this normal? What might be the reason?  Read Full »

Dr. Sirisha

Paediatrician

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. This is a common complaint in newborn babies and infants. Is your baby is feeding well and has good weight? Does she have normal stools and urination? Is there any other health concern? The common causes of frequent crying in infants could be the following: ...  Read Full »

Why do I cry frequently without a reason?

Query: Hi doctor, I am crying frequently without reason. What is the cause? Why do I cry frequently without a specific reason or trigger? How can we stop them? How to treat the problem?  Read Full »

Dr. Mashfika N Alam

Family Physician, General Practitioner

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Crying frequently without a trigger is always associated with psychological issues. For physical causes, it can be a chronic pain from a chronic inflammatory condition like rheumatoid arthritis, osteoarthritis, or physical weakness from a debilitating disease like cance...  Read Full »

Are daily crying spells a sign of depression?

Query: Hello doctor, I am a 14 year old boy. I usually live by routine, but whenever I find free time, I usually become very sad until I cry. This happens almost every night before I sleep. Yesterday night, I thought of going out with my friends, until one friend said he was going to watch a movie with hi...  Read Full »

Dr. Arooj Najmussaqib

Psychologist Counsellor

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. You have mentioned that you are experiencing low mood, crying spells, and paranoid thoughts. You are not in a depression. Teenagers might experience certain mood swings due to hormonal changes in the body. You are going through the same. With the mentioned symptoms, y...  Read Full »

What is the reason for constant crying and improper sleep in a 1-month-old baby?

Query: Hi doctor, I am having a 1-month-old baby and been facing several issues. He is crying a lot even after feeding him properly, burping him, checking his diaper, making him comfortable and ruling out other health issues and having a hard time in consoling him. We have tried pacifiers for him but avoi...  Read Full »

Dr. Faisal Abdul Karim Malim

Child Health Specialist, Paediatrician

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. From your history, it seems you are taking excellent care of the child. Good. Now for your queries. Children below the age of 6 months sleep in the day and stay awake at night. It is normal. There is no medicine for the same. As regards to consoling a baby, you can use...  Read Full »

I accidentally pressed the soft spot on my 40 days old baby's head. Should I be worried?

Query: Hello doctor, I had accidentally pressed the soft spot in the head of my 40 days old baby while taking him out of the crib. He was crying before and after, and he had not made any special responses. Is there anything to worry? Please help. I am so tensed.  Read Full »

Dr. Veerabhadrudu Kuncham

Child Health Specialist, Paediatrician

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Just pressing the soft spot on the baby's head would not cause any major problem. It is just an opening in the head bones. Baby's feel discomfort during handling, hence they cry. But be careful to notice if any excessive and inconsolable cry occurs. Thank you and have a...  Read Full »

What are the side effects of Gorochanadi Gulika?

Query: Hi doctor, My daughter is 2 years and 5 months old. She was on tablet Gorochanadi Gulika when she was 1 and a half year old. She took it for a month to balance her vata-pitta dosha, and she was all right. This year also the same medicine was advised as she was not very active, and I am giving her ...  Read Full »

Dr. Alka

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. I just read your query. Gorochanadi Gulika contains metals and also some non-veg contents. It is used to treat a wide variety of disorders and also beneficial for children's ailments. Yes, due to metal contents it has some side effects. So take it under the doctor's super...  Read Full »

Why is my 1 month 15 days old baby crying continuously?

Query: Hello doctor,Actually, we have a newly born baby boy of around one month and 15 days. Our baby has a problem that, he continuously cries. Yeah, we agree that generally, newly born babies cry normally, but we cannot accept our babies crying act. Why does he cry continuously? Please. Help we are reall...  Read Full »

Dr. Payas Joshi

Child Health Specialist, General Practitioner, Paediatrician

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. I understand your concern and your worry is genuine. Please answer a few questions so that I can understand it better and help you with this: When does it happen? What feed do you give? What about stool pattern? Do you let baby burp after feeds? Have you tried...  Read Full »

Why is 38 days old baby always crying and having poor sleep ?

Query: Hello doctor,I have a girl baby and she is just 38 days old. She is suffering from colic pain. She is having poor sleep in day and night. Not even she slept continuously for one hour. This is the first baby. I and my husband are only taking care of her. She is not ready to sleep in cradle or bed. Sh...  Read Full »

Dr. Faisal Abdul Karim Malim

Child Health Specialist, Paediatrician

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Do not worry. This is your first baby that is why this query. During the first six months, children sleep during the day and stay awake at night. Also, children seek attention during these months. There is no medication for this. You have to hold the child. Common reaso...  Read Full »

I cry even on little things and loud voice. How can this be treated?

Query: Hello doctor, I cry a lot even on little things on little words, loud voice tears come into my eyes too much. I face worst days of my life. I was happy suddenly everyone at home turns their behavior bad. I am little one of my siblings and my age is 22 years. From my childhood, everyone says I will ...  Read Full »

Psychiatrist, Sexologist, Psychotherapist

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. Repetitive crying spells, mood swings, etc., could be due to some mood disturbance or this could be due to depression. This can be occurring due to some hormonal issue. All these should be evaluated properly. If you have low mood, lack of interest in anything, poor e...  Read Full »