Q. Is there any treatment to correct bent penis?

Answered by
Dr. Vivekanandan G
and medically reviewed by iCliniq medical review team.
This is a premium question & answer published on Mar 24, 2016 and last reviewed on: Dec 19, 2019

Hi doctor,

My penis is bent towards left a lot. It is like if straight is 90 degrees then it is bent for more than 45 degrees. Over the time this has curved more. I think that excessive masturbation might be one of the reasons. Please suggest any treatment.

Dr. Vivekanandan G

Andrology Urology


Welcome to icliniq.com.

I understand your concern.

  • Firstly, there are no medications available to correct penile curvature. Only surgery like Nesbit procedure can be a remedy for this.
  • However, if you do not get pain with erection and if there is no problem with intercourse then there is no need for any correction.

For further information consult a urologist online --> https://www.icliniq.com/ask-a-doctor-online/urologist

Was this answer helpful?


Also Read Answers From:

Comprehensive Medical Second Opinion.Submit your Case



Ask your health query to a doctor online?

Ask an Urologist Now

* guaranteed answer within 4 hours.
Enter Your Health Query
You can upload files and images in the next step.



Disclaimer: All health Q&As published on this website is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical diagnosis, advice or treatment by a trained physician. Seek the advice from your physician or other qualified health-care providers with questions you may have regarding your symptoms and medical condition for a complete medical diagnosis. Do not delay or disregard seeking professional medical advice because of something you have read on this website.