Q. Is there any treatment to correct bent penis?

Dr. Vivekanandan G
This is a premium question & answer published on Mar 24, 2016 and last reviewed on: Dec 19, 2019

My penis is bent towards left a lot. It is like if straight is 90 degrees then it is bent for more than 45 degrees. Over the time this has curved more. I think that excessive masturbation might be one of the reasons. Please suggest any treatment.

Dr. Vivekanandan G

Andrology Urology
#

I understand your concern.

• Firstly, there are no medications available to correct penile curvature. Only surgery like Nesbit procedure can be a remedy for this.
  • However, if you do not get pain with erection and if there is no problem with intercourse then there is no need for any correction.

For further information consult a urologist online --> https://www.icliniq.com/ask-a-doctor-online/urologist

|