Common "Curved Penis" queries answered by top doctors | iCliniq

Curved Penis

Curved penis occurs in a condition called Peyronie's disease. It occurs when fibrous scar tissues are formed in the penis due to injury during intercourse or injury for any other reason. It is not of concern until it causes pain or any discomfort during intercourse. Treatment for a curved penis depends on the degree of curvature. Medication like topical steroid application, etc., will help in the curvature of a small degree. Non-surgical options like shock-wave therapy, penile traction, etc., are available. If the degree of curvature is more surgical options like penile implants are available.